- We need to maintain our awareness regardless of what we
are doing or whoever we are dealing with, and regardless of the place and time.
- Buddhism teaches humanity, and in fact all sentient beings
in the six realms of transmigration, to have awareness and wisdom.
- With awareness we know our every thought and action. We do
not fumble because of ignorance or become superstitious.
- With awareness we unfold and develop our wisdom to make
wise judgements, and we understand the consequences of our actions.
- We practise Buddhism because we want to sharpen our
awareness; we seek enlightenment.